Our Sanitation Essentials Training offers attendees an engaging, hands-on approach to learning. Sessions are taught by Commercial Food Sanitation’s industry-recognized subject matter experts and participants are tested to help ensure proficient competency in offered training topics. At the end of the 2½-day training, successful completion will be recognized with a digital badge and certificate.
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify the critical components in effective sanitation/cleaning programs
- Recognize the impacts of sanitation and hygiene to long-term business success
- Apply programs, technical knowledge, and methods for regulatory compliance (such as FSMA or local regulations)
- Adopt the components of a successful environmental monitoring (EM) program, including effective swabbing, verification and validation techniques, and how to take corrective actions
- Achieve consistent and verifiable results by performing sequential process steps for wet and dry cleaning, and differentiate which method is appropriate based on product and process evaluation
- Recognize the purpose and value of effective written cleaning procedures
- Develop sanitation standard operating procedures (SSOPs)
- Influence and motivate cross-functional colleagues to embrace their critical roles in successful sanitation and food safety programs
- Wet sanitation
- Dry sanitation
- Environmental monitoring (EM)
- Allergen validation and verification
- Developing SSOPs and other written cleaning procedures
- Evaluating hygienic equipment design
- Cleaning automation
- Periodic cleaning programs and execution
- Master sanitation schedules (MSS)
- Pest control
- Maintenance and sanitation
- Effective leadership for sanitation success
Any processing or manufacturing professionals who need or desire to learn critical details about food sanitation and food safety, including:
- New sanitation and quality supervisors
- Operations and maintenance managers/supervisors
- Managers from plant, micro-, and corporate quality areas
Sanitation Essentials Training is offered regularly at our training locations around the world:
- New Orleans, LA, USA
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Shanghai, China
The cost per attendee for Sanitation Essentials Training is USD $1,795 / EUR €1,795 / RMB ¥10,000.
CFS training sessions are hands-on and highly effective. To guarantee each student has an optimal learning experience, participation is limited to first come, first served.
Select the location and date of your choice, and register today.