Our Hygienic Design Training combines hands-on learning with theoretical study of hygienic design in equipment and facilities. Upon completion, students are equipped with the knowledge and abilities needed to successfully apply what they’ve learned in their own plants. Sessions are taught by subject matter experts from the CFS Institute℠, and participants are tested to ensure proficiency on the training topics. At the conclusion of the 2½ days, students are recognized with a certificate of completion.
CFS training sessions are hands-on and highly effective. To guarantee each student has an optimal learning experience, participation is limited to first come, first served.
Participants will learn how to:
- Apply hygienic design principles for equipment and facilities
- Understand how and why hygienic design affects food safety and what tools are available
- Experience practical, everyday hygienic design challenges
- Drive both temporary and long-term hygienic design solutions at work
- Recognize who must be involved in projects that impact food safety, and how to work together effectively toward a shared goal
- Develop strategies for making a business case for hygienic design projects
- Hygienic design standards (including guidance, checklists, and regulations)
- Equipment hygienic design principles
- Facility hygienic design principles
- Traffic patterns and zoning
- Material selection and compatibility
- Importance of managing utilities
- Project management basics
Any team members who need or desire to learn critical details about the hygienic design of equipment and infrastructure, including:
- Project managers
- Plant managers in food processing facilities
- Sanitation and quality supervisors
- Operations and maintenance managers/supervisors
- Managers from plant, micro-, and corporate quality areas
Hygienic Design Training is offered regularly at our training locations around the world:
- New Orleans, LA, USA
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Shanghai, China
The cost per attendee for Hygienic Design Training is USD $1,395 / EUR €1,195 / RMB ¥7,800. Early bird, discounted rates apply.
CFS training sessions are hands on and highly effective. To guarantee each student has an optimal learning experience, participation is limited to first come, first served.