All courses offered by Commercial Food Sanitation (CFS) are available as dedicated training sessions. Dedicated sessions include the option of using our training location for your own, post-training, internal meeting. They cover the same content as our open enrollment training sessions.
Why schedule a dedicated training session? So you can:
- Strengthen your team’s technical knowledge while nurturing your company’s food safety culture
- Open and wrap up the training yourself to reinforce why your company is investing in educating its team members
- Reap the rewards of positive team-building exercises with hands-on workshops and a bit of healthy competition that will develop internal camaraderie and establish shared goals
- Use the opportunity, while your team is all together, to schedule internal meetings after training in our on-site conference room
Dedicated training is offered at any one of our training locations around the world:
- New Orleans, LA, USA
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Shanghai, China
Contact us for the dates available to schedule your company’s dedicated training session in your preferred part of the world.
Dedicated Advanced Food Industry Leadership Training costs USD $42,000 and is offered exclusively in New Orleans, LA, USA.
Dedicated training session fees include:
- Classroom and workshop setup
- Training material handouts
- Lunch for all participants
- Certificates of completion
- Transportation to and from the hotel
- Support with logistics arrangements and hotel bookings
- A group rate at a nearby hotel established for your company
- Use of the facilities for internal meetings for the remainder of the last day of training, if desired
Sanitation Essentials Training and Hygienic Design Training are designed for a maximum of 24 of your team members and include a group dinner for all.
Advanced Training can accommodate a maximum of 15 of your team members and includes two group dinners and one team event for all.
CFS will submit one invoice for your company’s dedicated training session. Your team members will need to register individually so we can communicate with each participant directly about preparation work and logistical arrangements.
Our competitive package pricing is a total training fee regardless of the actual number of participants that attend.
If you have questions or would like to request a proposal, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.