Employee training and development should be one of the vital few for your company. Let’s discuss the top five benefits.
CFS Certifications combine in-person training with online learning. Knowledge checks are performed to ensure participants have sufficient understanding and to verify proficiency on the covered topics.
Highly immersive and interactive, CFS Certifications offer the flexibility to:
- Start on your own schedule
- Choose the in-person training session, dates, and locations that work for you
- Complete the online certification modules at your own pace
CFS offers recertification learning events and courses to ensure your knowledge stays current and strong. Recertification is required every three years.
CFS Certifications include:
- Hygienic Design Certification | AVAILABLE NOW: Try out the free Hygienic Design Introduction module
- Sanitation Certification | COMING SOON
- Advanced Certification for Food Industry Leaders | AVAILABLE NOW
Register or login to CFS Institute and start your certification pathway of choice.
Looking to up your professional game? CFS Certifications are an essential investment in yourself, your company, and the food industry.
FPSA webinar on effective use of external resources to improve your training goals by CFS' Nicole Cammarata and Cari Rasmussen.