Achieving operational excellence and superior hygienic design in your facility requires collaboration among Engineering, Maintenance, Food Safety, Quality Assurance, Sanitation, and People Safety.
Commercial Food Sanitation (CFS) helps food processors:
- Optimize plant layout, hygienic zoning, and traffic flows
- Review equipment designs to improve cleanability
CFS supports equipment manufacturers and integrators with:
- Hygienic design reviews for new products and equipment
- Improving existing equipment designs
- Design reviews to reach food safety goals
CFS Hygienic Design consulting includes:
- Equipment hygienic design review and recommendations
- Infrastructure hygienic design review and support
- Robust preventive maintenance programs
Improving the hygienic design of your equipment or facility means safer food production. We can help.