Together with Intralox, CFS works with food processors and equipment manufacturers to custom develop hygienic conveyor design documentation that balances hygienic design, mechanical efficiency, and safety. Our Hygienic Conveyor Design Program includes a series of working meetings with cross-functional members of your team. It may also include reviews of existing designs and drawings, as well as knowledge events such as CFS training and workshops.
By the end of the program, you’ll have a customized, written document outlining the hygienic design features and full operational considerations of your conveyors as defined by your cross-functional team.
The Customer Hygienic Conveyor Design Specifications is a written document that describes requirements for new or modified conveyors as defined by your company to help:
- Minimize food safety risk
- Improve cleanability and cleaning effectiveness
- Maintain long-term, sustainable food safety standards
- Optimize system performance
- Increase conveyance equipment consistency and standardization across facilities
The OEM Hygienic Conveyor Design Guide is a written document that outlines design principles for new food conveyors as defined by your company. Your customized guide enables you to differentiate your conveyors to the food industry, allow for adjustments to specific customer requirements, and drive operational excellence in your business by:
- Improving marketability of your product line through optimized system performance, minimized food safety risk, improved cleanability, and maximized cleaning effectiveness
- Increasing consistency and standardization in your conveyance equipment product lines
- Ensuring compliance with globally recognized standards and guidelines
- Enabling food processors’ requirements (including people safety) to be applied to your conveyor design
Information on Hygienic Conveyor Design Program offered by Intralox and CFS.
Want to drive operational excellence in your business and enhance food safety in your conveyors? Contact CFS to learn more about the benefits of our Hygienic Conveyor Design Program.