Guided by a mindset of continuous improvement, CFS helps you enhance sanitation execution and food safety at any level of your food manufacturing ecosystem, including:
- A single company plant
- Multiple company plants
- Your company’s plants and network facilities such as co-manufacturing partners or suppliers
- Restaurant or retail chains sourcing products from several different food processors
We’ve developed quantitative tools to measure and resources to foster the continuous improvement progress of your sanitation execution and food safety programs.
How It Works
CFS empowers and leads food manufacturing facilities to achieve higher food safety standards and stronger brand protection through:
- CFS Preventive Plan Continuums
- Key performance indicator (KPI) tracking tools
- Periodic progress updates
- Ongoing support
Whether working with one plant, a food manufacturing company, or a restaurant chain’s network of suppliers, CFS is uniquely positioned to provide the right combination of services that enhance food safety and sanitation culture.
Looking for ways to protect your brand with a proactive, supply-chain approach to food safety? CFS can set your plants and supplier base on a path to continuous improvement.