Through our consulting and training programs, Commercial Food Sanitation (CFS) helps food processors improve food safety and operational excellence.
CFS, an Intralox company since 2012, specializes in:
- Hygienic design
- Pathogen control
- Allergen management
- Pest control
- Good manufacturing practices (GMPs)
- Cleaning effectiveness and efficiency
We believe in a proactive approach to food safety. That’s why CFS works with you to identify and implement the preventive programs necessary to put your facility on the path to producing safe food consistently and efficiently.
Joe Stout founded CFS after a 35-year career working in various quality and sanitation leadership roles in the food industry. Since then, the team has grown to more than 35 food safety specialists positioned across the globe. Each has held long-term, key positions within their respective disciplines at some of the world’s top food manufacturers.
CFS food safety specialists are experts in product protection, sanitation, and hygienic design. We’re dedicated to delivering the highest value in these areas to protect your brand reputation and business profitability long term.
- 7languages supported
- 4regions: presence in North America, EMEA, Latin America, and Asia Pacific
- 20+years average Food Safety Specialist industry experience
- 40+global top 100 food companies supported
Our global experts speak a growing list of languages, including: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, and Chinese
Utilizing our fully integrated, four-step approach, CFS will:
- Assess | Each service includes an initial assessment to determine current status and risk areas.
- Develop | We work with your sanitation, quality, and operations teams to develop a strategic, sustainable plan of action to address those risks based on findings and data.
- Educate | Through training—whether on-the-job coaching, in-person instruction, remote online modules, or a combination—CFS empowers your team with the knowledge and skills to implement the plan.
- Improve | CFS collaborates with you to verify results, evaluate the plan’s effectiveness, and identify areas for ongoing improvement as needed.
We strive for excellence in sanitation and hygienic design as the bridge to food safety. Our customized solutions address the most important aspects of both compliance and consumer confidence for your products.
Contact us to learn more about CFS and how we can help you achieve the highest food safety standards.