Objective: Co-manufacturers are an essential link in the supply chain for large companies. Align your suppliers’ sanitation and food safety resources/programs with your supply chain and brand name expectations
- Developed for Large companies to use with “at risk” supply chain partners.
- Builds partners’ accountability for food safety while sponsoring continuous improvement.
- The package is mandated by the Large Company and paid for by the Supplier.
Scope of Work:
- Initial onsite assessment to evaluate sanitation / food safety risks and priorities against Large Company expectations. A continuous improvement plan with specific time lines and goals will be established
- Regular Health Checks assessing progress, provide training as needed and support continuous improvement in sanitation and food safety
- Written reports are generated with each visit for the Supplier, while regular progress reports will be provided to the Large Company
- Allergen Management and Cleaning
- Contract Cleaning Evaluation
- Environmental Monitoring and Pathogen Control
- Pest Control Programs
- Program/Facility Benchmarking
- Program Staffing and Development
- Product Protection Programs
- Training and Education
- Sanitary Design Review
- Sanitation Efficiency
- Sanitation Programs