Commercial Food Sanitation was founded by Joe Stout, a leader in quality and sanitation with over 35 years experience in the industry. Stout spent nearly 30 years at Kraft and served the final 10 years as its Global Director of Product Protection, Sanitation and Hygienic Design. In short time, Commercial Food Sanitation has established a solid reputation for success in improving quality, food safety and operational effectiveness. This is accomplished through the enhancement of fundamental prerequisite programs while providing ongoing support and leadership in sanitation.
Commercial Food Sanitation specializes in sanitation, sanitary design, pathogen controls, allergen management, pest control, good manufacturing practice, cleaning effectiveness and efficiency in the food industry. In the those areas, we provide solutions through program management, assessment visits, crisis management and training programs. Additionally, we provide a service unique to the food industry in dedicated corporate sanitation management for companies in need of professional sanitation support on a temporary or extended basis.
We believe sanitation is critical in delivering sound fundamental programs, which are integral to the operation and food safety of companies. We strive for excellence in sanitation as the bridge to food safety. This is accomplished through the following initiatives:
- Unimpeachable product integrity and food safety
- Effective processes with continuous improvement
- Motivated, skilled and innovative sanitation employees
- Safe working environment for employees
- Maximization of asset and capacity utilization
- Flexibility in scheduling – both processes and personnel
- Facilities and equipment designed for efficient and effective cleaning
- Being environmentally responsible
- Being technical professionals and business partners
Feel free to contact us about our programs and services or for additional information at email@example.com