Similar to what students experience in prerequisite sessions, the Advanced Food Industry Leadership Training offers four days of hands-on, applicative learning taught by subject matter experts. Participants work in small, competing groups that enable collaboration and learning from industry peers. An individual test is given at the end of training to ensure participants have achieved maximum proficiency on the training topics.
The Advanced Training teaches processes and skills that apply to all leadership in a food manufacturing facility. Sessions focus on food safety and sanitation improvement. Participants learn how to:
- Develop a sound strategy
- Be successful in commercialization efforts
- Deliver continuous improvement in efficiency
- Handle special situations effectively
- Strengthen personal leadership skills
- Improve a company’s food safety and sanitation culture
CFS’s Advanced Training is designed to help food manufacturers deliver operational excellence while producing safe food.
The target audience for this training includes present and future leaders in Sanitation, Quality, Food Safety, Operations, Maintenance, and Project Engineering. The Advanced Training is especially beneficial to professionals looking to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Advance careers in food manufacturing
- Guarantee brand trust among consumers
- Grow employee motivation to produce safe food
- Sanitation Essentials Training
- Hygienic Design Training
After successful completion of the Advanced Training—including the individual test—participants will be recognized with the “CFS Certified Food Industry Professional” certification.
Currently, the Advanced Training is offered exclusively in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA.
The cost per attendee for the four-day, Advanced Training is USD $3,000. Early bird, discounted rates apply.
CFS training sessions are hands on and highly effective. To guarantee each student has an optimal learning experience, participation is limited to first come, first served.