Training Passport Benefits
- Complete the 3 step curriculum at the best price
- Become a CFS Certified Food Industry Professional within 2 years
- Most cost-effective way to achieve your personal professional development goals as well as the development needs of your company
- The opportunity to meet, learn from, and share best practices with individuals from a variety of food industry segments and backgrounds
- Build long term relationships with with food industry peers through the growing CFS Advanced Food Industry Leadership Community.
- Support your company in managing and controlling training budgets benefiting of this advantageous flat upfront fee.
How does the Passport work?
- Purchase the Passport for a flat fee upfront.
- Check the Global Training Calendar for the individual training sessions at the date and location of your choice.
- Once the Passport is purchased, you will be able to register for the 3 courses by simply using your personal Passport code.
Present and future leaders in Sanitation, Quality, Food Safety, Operations, Maintenance and Project Engineering. Professionals that are looking to develop their leadership skills, advance their career in food manufacturing while guaranteeing consumer trust and growing employee motivation to produce safe food.
When and Where?
Training sessions are offered at three locations around the world: in New Orleans, Amsterdam and Shanghai. You can use the passport for Sanitation Essentials Training and Hygienic Design Training in any of these cities around the world. The Advanced Food Industry Leadership Training is only offered in English language in New Orleans, US.
Check our Training Calendar for upcoming training sessions and availability.
Cost and Registration
The CFS Training Passport costs USD 4,800. The CFS Training Passport covers training fees for all three training sessions leading up to your CFS Certified Food Industry Professional honor-ship.
Travel and stay are not included in the CFS Training Passport.
- All three training sessions must be attended withing a 2 year period from the date of purchase
- Paid upfront
- Non-transferable. The CFS Training Passport is assigned to an individual and cannot be transferred to another person.
- Once you sign up for training sessions using the Passport, the training cancellation policy applies.
- Pending availability for specific sessions, some session sell out quickly.
- Successful completion of Sanitation Essentials Training and Hygienic Design Training is required for Advanced Food Industry Leadership Training participation
- Passport is available as of 1/1/2018. Cannot be purchased in retrospect.
- All Passport purchases are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on pass purchases. There are no extensions on passes.
- Advance Training is only hosted at the New Orleans training location. For the closing of the course curriculum we bring together global food industry leaders in that location only.
Thank you for the training, I definitely have a different perspective from the maintenance side of things. I learned that not only sanitation but everyone has a responsibility to do it the right way in every aspect.John Brown, Maintenance Trainer, Martin’s Famous Pastry Shoppe, Inc
Thank you so much. I enjoyed the training and working with your team. I have 15 years of experience in Sanitation so none of this was really “new” to me, however, we all get a little complacent over time and sometimes lose sight of the big picture. This training was great for bringing things back to the front of my mind and refreshing my perspective on effective sanitation!Trevor Manring, Corporate Sanitarian, Sugar Creek
The hands-on Wet and Dry cleaning workshops were fantastic to support the learning and networking experience. Having several Food Industry ‘Veterans’ in the room maximizes this learning.Guy Wittens, Food Safety Department Manager, Kellogg Company
The training was stellar, and being a relative newbie to the industry, it was a bit daunting at first. But, the instructors were great in explaining things and the people in the class were outstanding in dragging me along as I asked a million questions. My boss seems rather pleased with what I learned and he is looking at getting more of my colleagues into this class. I appreciate your efforts in putting on this great training!Mark Schlickman, Corporate Account Manager, Supply Sanitation Systems
There are other notes that I will take away from the training session, but SSOP development and implementation is the main one I'm planning to implement across our seven plants. Overall, this training was one of my favorites. I am a hands-on learner. I liked how there was classroom sessions prior to getting out and actually applying what we learned in the classroom previous to the breakout sessions, thank-you!Curt Palmer, Corporate QA Engineer Sanitarian , Jennie-O Turkey Store
Your seminar was probably the best one I ever went to and I am still using the materials for continuous improvements in our sanitation world here.Kim Helms, Sanitation Supervisor, McCain Foods
It was a pleasure to meet you all and hopefully I will see you again next year at the Hygienic Design Training…..to win the next trophy. Once a trophy hunter, always a trophy hunter.Gary Preece, X-Ray and Checkweigher Design Engineer, Ishida Europe Ltd.
Thank you for the great organization. It was really good experience for me to join this training program.Cahit Atabek, Assistant Production Manager, Uno Professional Bakery Products
Sanitation Essentials Training attended: 3 days of intense and challenging experience but with a fabulous training team and a great group to share and enjoy! Great time...Remi Michalowski, Product Quality Manager, McKey Food Service SARL (Moy Park)
My colleagues and I gained helpful insights and solutions to assist with our preventive programs and techniques. I was impressed with the hands on sessions and your team's professionalism and knowledge in both wet and dry environments.Joanne Chen, Corporate Staff Engineer - Quality & Process Control, Hormel Foods Corporate Service, LLC
I had such a great experience and thought your knowledge and training was phenomenal. It would be great to keep in touch and to have a great resource, like Commercial Food Sanitation, in this industry.Bremen Campbell Jr., Data Coordinator, The Miniat Companies
I had an amazing experience with the training program. Everyone on your staff were extremely helpful in every way. Please send my thanks to everyone who shared their knowledge and made us feel very welcome.David Gallo, Sanitation Supervisor, Taylor Farms
That was a wonderful 2½ day training. Very well organized, detailed, very comprehensive field applications, networking with partner/ supplier companies for the future, just perfect.Koray Bek, Plant Manager, Uno Professional Bakery Products
The Sanitation Essentials Training in Amsterdam has been a very valuable training session for me. Experienced trainers run a good mix of theory and practical, hands-on sessions around all sanitation related aspects, in a professional and fun format. I enjoyed the social networking and experience exchanges with peers across countries and industries. This Sanitation Essentials Training is highly recommendable.Lars Trustrup, Quality Manager, Danish Crown
Thank you again for the wonderful course that you and your team have put together; I am taking away a lot from it and have already recommended sending more key people from FreshPoint.Stella Quan, Regional Manager of Food Safety & Quality Assurance, FreshPoint Canada
I thoroughly enjoyed all of the presentations and breakout sessions. I, also believe there is a lot of value in the team competition as it allows companies to interact and share best practices in sanitation programs. As an industry we all need to work together, evaluate and share information for continuous improvement.Johnna Hepner, Director Food Safety & Technology, Produce Marketing Association (PMA)
It was a pleasure meeting you and attending the Sanitation Essentials Training last week. I found the courses to be very beneficial and I have taken a lot of good things back for our plant.Adrian Barajas, Manager Plant Quality Assurance, Chiquita Brands International/Fresh Express