Commercial Food Sanitation and Intralox partnered in 2012 combining unique strengths to help you achieve world class sanitation standards . Commercial Food Sanitation offers objective, independent consulting by field experts to help its customers achieve the highest possible food safety standards , the strongest performance impact from your hardware investments , as well as FSMA/regulatory compliance.
We offer the Spiral Sanitation Service, as an integrated piece of the Intralox Spiral Optimization Program.
- A telephone meeting to review current sanitation challenges, procedures and chemicals used in your spiral equipment.
Start-Up Assistance (visit)
- SSOPs for spiral
- Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) to include spiral
- Post-clean inspection check sheets
- Sanitation sequencing plan
- Training if applicable
- Cleaning validation of spiral
- CIP/automated cleaning system sequence support
- Pre-op inspection plan
Post Start-Up Sanitation Health Check (visit)
- Review SSOPs, MSS, Sanitation Sequencing, post clean/pre-op inspection observations
- Delivering an in depth report of observations with continuous improvement recommendations
- Recommended within 6 months of production start
Ongoing Health Check package for the duration of your warranty
Ensuring long term benefit, with specific focus on continuous improvement opportunities in sanitation effectiveness and efficiency
- Reviewing: SSOPs, MSS, Sanitation Sequencing, post clean/pre-op observations, internal audit data, CIP performance, pertinent micro data , and repeat training if applicable
- Delivering: An in depth report of observations with continuous improvement recommendations and agreed to on-site support.
- On-going phone support.
Frequency to be determined in agreement with you
- Allergen Management and Cleaning
- Contract Cleaning Evaluation
- Environmental Monitoring and Pathogen Control
- Pest Control Programs
- Program/Facility Benchmarking
- Program Staffing and Development
- Product Protection Programs
- Training and Education
- Sanitary Design Review
- Sanitation Efficiency
- Sanitation Programs