Commercial Food Sanitation, LLC’s Contract Cleaning Evaluation Service works with you to develop protocols for maximizing contractor productivity while optimizing cleaning time and production efficiency.
Assessment (on site)
CFS assesses your facility to determine the effectiveness and efficiency of your sanitation systems. This includes evaluation of your sanitation vendors, including chemical suppliers, pest control specialists, and cleaning contractors.
Based on our assessment, CFS issues recommendations for improving contractor cleaning. Topics addressed may include:
- Master cleaning schedules for infrastructure and equipment
- Changeover efficiency
- Documenting cleaning practices for third-party audits
CFS trains both in-house and contracted personnel to upgrade and strengthen essential sanitation knowledge in needed areas of improvement.
CFS will continue to support your efforts to maximize contract cleaning productivity. We provide ongoing support initiatives, which may include depending on your needs:
- Sanitation cleaning validation
- Product spoilage issues evaluation
- Allergen Management and Cleaning
- Contract Cleaning Evaluation
- Environmental Monitoring and Pathogen Control
- Pest Control Programs
- Program/Facility Benchmarking
- Program Staffing and Development
- Product Protection Programs
- Training and Education
- Sanitary Design Review
- Sanitation Efficiency
- Sanitation Programs